Innovative music instruction
Find out why we’re the most innovative and well-established music school in the North Bay Area.
|Patient professional courteous experienced teachers||Guitar, Bass, Voice, Piano, Violin, Drums and more|
|Private and group classes||Spacious, well-equipped studio|
Discounts options make for
very low cost tuition
|Special classes for very young children|
|All ages taught||Music technology|
|Gift Certificates||Beginners and advanced welcome|
- Power of Music EducationPower of Music Education
- Increases SAT ScoresIncreases SAT Scores
Researchers are providing us with an unprecedented understanding of how we think and how we learn. Now we know that music is a vital part of a complete education. Children can benefit greatly from making music. Now is the time to bolster a more complete education that includes music.
Studies have shown that guitar programs enhance school music programs by offering a more complete arts education, and that guitar programs attract students who might not otherwise participate in organized music education in the schools.
- Profiles of SAT and Achievement Test Takers, The College Board, 1998
- Improves Skills Across The CurriculumImproves Skills Across The Curriculum
- Teaches The Habit Of ExcellenceTeaches The Habit Of Excellence
-American Music Conference, 2001
-Stanford University Admissions Officer
- Prepares Youth For The FuturePrepares Youth For The Future
- Music For Every ChildMusic For Every Child
-John Sculley, former Chairman/CEO, Apple Computers, Inc.
1994 by Music Educators National Conference (MENC)